It may seem redundant but Thanksgiving always makes me reflect on the things, big, small and simple as they may be, that I’m glad to have in my life. I’m grateful every day, not just on Thanksgiving. However, this day in particular really makes me the most thankful for everything in my life.
- Although not in the greatest of health, at least I’m still alive
- My family, specifically my daughter, husband, sisters, in-laws and cats
- My friends, few and far between
- Being able to write well enough to earn money from it
- Having a home to live in
- Having food to eat and clean water to drink
- Having two cars
- Matt Damon, Tom Hanks and Robin Williams for always being there, in life and in death, to entertain me.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving…