20. Being defensive about your work does not prove you have passion. It may just prove you’re a narcissistic, egotistical jerk.
19. The Circus is more than a big top and a bunch of clowns. It’s a bunch of assholes too.
18. Some people say they’re all about the “gang” but then only make themselves a priority—to hell with everyone else.
17. There are so many people who say one thing and do another.
16. It is best to walk away from people, things and situations that bring you down.
15. Some people are never who you think they really are.
14. Many musicians really do not live a long time. Unless you are a member of the Rolling Stones
13. There are quite a lot of guillable Americans.
12. You can’t make something great again that was all ready great to begin with.
11. Never accept something you don’t believe in.
10. For every evil person, there are at least ten good people.
9. Never go to Canada on Canada Day unless you are prepared.
8. It’s no fun having C-diff.
7. It is possible to be at the bottom and still come out on top.
6. Curses don’t last forever. Just ask the Cubs.
5. The Jets and Browns really do suck.
4. Even without Brady for four games, the Patriots are really that good. Then again, I didn’t just learn this in 2016. I’ve known it for a long time.
3. The people that like you the least are the ones who will follow you the most.
2. It’s not wise for certain people to possess guns.
1. Apparently anyone can be elected “president”. Even assholes.