I’ve come to the conclusion that whatever happens with the whole healthcare fiasco happens.
As crazy as it sounds, it actually would be great if this bullshit passed. You know why? Because everything happens for a reason.
- First of all, if this shit bill passes it’s going to be a while before it actually goes into effect. If they think otherwise, then things will be really interesting.
- Something nobody has mentioned (except Senator Angus King from Maine and my husband), is how this is going to effect everyone. I don’t mean the people who need healthcare. I’m talking about the healthcare workers. I’m talking about the pharmaceuticals. Does anyone know how huge the medical field is? How many hospitals, doctors, nurses, administrative people, pharmacists this bill will affect? Even nursing homes and rehab facilities. Think about it. If nobody can afford to have health insurance, how will any of these medical facilities remain in business? Watch Senator King explain it all here to the hosts of ASSHOLE’S favorite MSNBC show “Morning Joe.
3. Here’s the great part. You know how ASSHOLE keeps pointing the finger at Obama blaming him for this “awful” healthcare that we have? You know, the Affordable Care Act? Well, if this new shit healthcare Congress came up with gets passed and ASSHOLE signs it, guess what? HE CAN NO LONGER BLAME OBAMA FOR SHIT HEALTHCARE! He won’t even be able to blame Turtleface McConnell BECAUSE ASSHOLE’S name will be on the bill! So, you know what THAT means? WE can point the finger at ASSHOLE and he will be the only one to blame.
4. Once Congress gets sick of the mess they created and ASSHOLE signed off on, along with all the chaos it has caused, they don’t even need ASSHOLE to repeal the shit bill and replace it back with–you guessed it–OBAMACARE!
5. Here’s the best part: after all this shit has been done and gone and the ACA is back in effect, people (at least the intelligent ones) will realize that although the ACA may not be perfect, it’s a hell of a lot better than what the greedy GOP assholes stuck us with.
6. It will finally be realized that–DUH!–ACA needs to be revised, not repealed.
Remember: you don’t know what you’ve got until it’s gone.