Another year is almost done and amazingly I have yet learned more things that I didn’t know at this time last year!
So for shits and giggles here’s the list:
10. I never thought I would go to NYC twice in one year. But I did.
9. The tree in Rockefeller Center looks a lot bigger on TV.
8. It’s hot and humid in FL whether you visit in July or in September. I knew this already. But I just wanted to mention it for the hell of it.
7. Mary Poppins is much prettier in person
6. There is a really neat Forrest Gump statue at a rest stop somewhere in GA. Box of chocolates included.
5. If you think something is lost, it’s never really lost. It’s just stuck in the empty Christmas tote waiting for you to find it.
4. Never underestimate the child with Asperger’s. Or any child for that matter.
3. Nobody is perfect. But Mr. Rogers was pretty damn close.
2. There’s still a SHITHOLE taking up space in the White House and ruining the country more and more each day
1. Nuts with guns still kill.
On that note, I bid you a (hopefully) peaceful, blessed new year.