At his pep rally in Macon, GA Friday night SHITHOLE pondered what he’d do if he lost the presidential election to Joe Biden. He even insinuated that he would leave the country. I wouldn’t doubt it. SHITHOLE is running scared and doesn’t know which way is up. Add that to the fact that he’s a demented narcissist and anything can happen.
SHITHOLE doesn’t need to imagine what he’ll do if he loses the election. There are plenty of things that can, and more than likely will, happen to him:
- He can leave the country. Take this statement very seriously. It’s like when he told Russia to find the emails. This more than likely is his key plan. And he wouldn’t be leaving with the Secret Service. In fact, nobody will know where he is. And he wouldn’t be leaving in January. It would be on or shortly after November 4. Especially if he loses in a landslide that even he, in his demented mind, knows he has no way of changing. The thing is, and maybe he doesn’t realize this because he’s a demented SHITHOLE, he will be easily found.
- He can go to prison. SHITHOLE has so many pending charges lined up against him and owes so much money to so many people, they don’t know which one to bring up first. And if he goes to prison, I highly doubt Joe Biden is going to pardon him. And, although he may think he can, he cannot pardon himself. He has, however, spoken with himself. Remember when he said he was going to speak with the President of the Virgin Islands? Good times.
- He can go to Russia. For SHITHOLE, this option may actually be worse than going to prison. Hope he brings a taste tester with him.
- He can go into hiding. See number one. I’m not sure any country will offer him asylum. Maybe he can room with Bin Laden in his cave. Or maybe he’ll hide in the bunker.
- He can fake his death. Because fakery is what he knows. Although he’s not very good at it.
- He can die for real. See question 2 and especially question 3. Or just in general…
So these are some of the many ways the worst candidate (and “president”) in the history of American politics could have his life change if he loses the election. No wonder SHITHOLE is scared shitless. Notice I didn’t say he’d live out the remainder of his days at Shit-A-Largo. Because he won’t. In fact, when all is said and done with SHITHOLE, he may not have a place to live at all. Unless it’s prison.
Whichever way it ends, it’s not going to be pleasant for SHITHOLE!